Student Flights Gift Cards
Go your own way with a Student Flights Gift Card
Whether it's spending weekends with your friends interstate or months of exciting overseas travel, a Student Flights Gift Card will be a welcome start to a fantastic travel experience. With Student Flights Gift Cards, the gift of giving has never been easier.
Allow your friends and loved ones to experience a working holiday in the USA or Canada, backpacking through Europe or an adventure tour through Asia or Africa. The sky's the limit!
The cards can be loaded with the minimum amount of $25, up to a maximum of $4000. Your Gift Card can be used as partial or full payment towards flights, accommodation, tours, car hire and travel insurance. The card remains valid for a period of 12 months from date of purchase.
Purchase a Student Flights Gift Card now by phoning 0800 31 44 48, visit your local Student Flights store or use the online enquiry form below.
How to use this Gift Card
Present this Gift Card at any participating Student Flights store. You can select any number of gifts up to the value of the card, or above the value – in which case you need to make up the difference with an alternate form of payment. The store will then validate the Gift Card and process your purchase. See below for terms and conditions of use.
» To check your balance or expiration date please click here.
Terms & Conditions of use:
- Treat this card like cash. Defaced, mutilated, altered, lost or stolen cards will not be replaced, refunded or redeemed.
- This card is: redeemable for merchandise or services at participating Student Flights New Zealand stores only; not redeemable for cash and cannot be used for payment of credit or retailer accounts; must be redeemed before expiry date shown on card; will be void and may not be redeemed after expiry date; cannot be reloaded; is partially redeemable.
- It is up to you to use the full value before expiry date. Cash will not be given for any unused balance. Unused balance on expiry of this card will not be refunded or credited. If purchase exceeds available card balance, you must makeup difference with another payment method.
- You are liable for all transactions on your card except to the extent to which there has been fraud or negligence by us or any of our employees. Check available card balance.
- The store is not obliged to accept the use of this card on a sale of under $25.