Overseas Working Holidays Overseas Working Holidays

UK OE & Europe OE

Whether it’s working in a pub in London or as a nanny in a French town, Student Flights can launch you into your UK and Europe OE with a visa, a bank account, a job and accommodation – everything you need before arriving for the best year of your life!

At Student Flights, we work with an exclusive partner who will review your visa application and give you sound advice if there is anything further needed before you submit it. This way you have the best chance of getting your visa approved first time – saving you heaps!

You might decide just to get a flight and insurance and rock on up. Many of us have done this in the past and as long as you have plenty of cash in the bank to cover you until the first payday rolls around you will be fine.

However, jobs are harder to come by than they used to be, so if you’re not a squillionaire, you might consider arriving with a bank account and job lined up – even if it’s just for the first three months until you get settled. This will save you a fortune and a lot of stress. We can even help out with long-term, cheap shared accommodation – if that isn't already included with the job!

An OE doesn't get much easier than in the UK – same language, same culture and same love of a good time. With so many different cities and rural towns to work in across Northern Ireland, Scotland, Wales or England you are spoilt for choice. Fortunately, Student Flights makes working in the UK dead easy.

If you're considering taking an OE in the UK or Europe check out our OE travel tips for some handy advice.

For more info on a UK OE or Europe OE send us an online enquiry, call us or visit one of our stores today.

General Enquiry

Please note that * are required fields.

By proceeding I agree to Student Flights' terms of use and my personal information being handled in accordance with Student Flights' Privacy Policy.

^ Back to top

Call Student flights
0800 31 44 48