Working Holiday Canada
Canada working holidays take you to some of the world's best ski resorts, the land of the Mounties, the moose and the maple leaf and the best bit – you get paid while you work overseas.
If you fancy shredding down some of the world's best ski runs or trying your hand at other winter sports such as ice hockey, then make Whistler, Jasper, Banff or Montreal your home on your overseas working holiday.
Check out the nightlife in Vancouver, Toronto or Ontario on your days off, or brush up on your French at cosmopolitan Quebec. There are stacks of things you could do for work overseas in Canada. If you work in a ski resort there’s bars, hotels, retail, rentals, ski instructors or lift operators. In fact – you name it, you can pretty much do it in Canada.
Canada working holidays also cover the summer - yes, Canada does have a summer, so you can work all year round! You can now work in Canada for up to 24 months – so what are you waiting for? Book your Canada working holiday with Student Flights now.
from $599*You get
- FACE-TO-FACE RESORT INTERVIEW.
- STAFF HOUSING OR HOUSING ASSISTANCE.
- UNSUCCESSFUL APPLICANTS RECEIVE PROGRAM REFUND! FREE SEASON LIFT PASS*! ACCESS TO OUR ONLINE BLOG (CONNECT WITH WORK MATES PRE-DEPARTURE).
- 1ST NIGHTS FREE ACCOMMODATION SAMESUN HOSTEL VANCOUVER.
- ARRIVAL PACK - GUIDE TO LIVING & WORKING IN CANADA.
- GREAT RESORT DISCOUNTS ON RETAIL, RENTALS, FOOD & BEVERAGE.
- ONGOING SUPPORT FROM OUR CANADIAN SPECIALISTS.
- IN-COUNTRY SUPPORT FROM VANCOUVER OFFICE (FRIENDLY FACE ON ARRIVAL) (LATE OCT TO EARLY DEC ONLY).
- STEP-BY-STEP VISA ASSISTANCE.
- MEET & GREET PARTY ON ARRIVAL TO CANADA.
- DAILY ORIENTATIONS ON ARRIVAL TO VANCOUVER (BETWEEN MON-FRI ONLY).
Canada working holiday is perfect for those who wants to work in World Class ski resorts. Head to the home of the moose, the beaver and the maple leaf for a working holiday in Canada. Whether you want to work behind the bar, serve hot chocolates or become a ski instructor, Canada has a lot of opportunities for young New Zealanders.
In your spare time you could watch an intense game of Ice Hockey in Whistler or Montreal, party with the locals in Vancouver or Toronto. Join fellow tourists on a Niagara falls cruise, climb one of many rocky mountains, paddle a canoe on crystal lake, stroll the streets of old Montreal or ride a bike to the Notre Dame. There’s a lot to do in Canada so you will certainly be busy on your overseas working holiday.
So what are you waiting for? Book your Canada working holiday with Student Flights now.